related ecclesiastical supplies of arriving chaplain would be
inventoried, how, where, such items would be stocked, and issued
to meet shortfalls.
10. FACILITY UTILIZATION: Outline how installation religious
facilities would be utilized by unit and individual chaplains
(including housing accommodations).
11. PASTORAL CARE OF MILITARY FAMILIES: Outline of plan or
procedure of religious ministry for military families both in and
off post. Consideration must be given to the arrival of many
12. SUB-POST CHAPLAIN COVERAGE (Where Appropriate): Outline of
the Command Master Religious Support Plan for those sub-
installations designated at MOBSTA.
13. TAB A: Mobilization Assets.
14. TAB B: Identifying Chaplain Assets/Shortfalls.
ANNEX B TO AMOPS III
1. (U) Purpose. To provide guidance to ensure adequate
religious/pastoral support to the Army after M-Day.
2. (U) Religious Pastoral Support. Special emphasis and a high
priority will be placed on providing a ministry that:
a. (U) Recognizes the tensions of a mobilizing community
and dignity of the individual.
b. (U) Offers the opportunity for each individual to
c. (U) Is sensitive to the needs of families left behind/
displaced by deployment of their spouses.