o. Supervises chaplain training to include training lay
leaders and training for chaplain support activities, religious
education and comparative religions.
p. Plans and supervises installation religious lay leaders
and training for chaplain support activities, religious education
and ministry to the hospitalized and imprisoned.
ANNEX I (CHAPLAIN) TO ______________________________ MP
1. REFERENCE. Annex Y.
2. PURPOSE. To provide guidance to STARC and RSC chaplains
for implementing religious coverage in conjunction with the basic
3. CONCEPT. Guidance in this annex is in support of the
commander's responsibility to provide religious coverage for the
(1) STARC and RSC chaplains will provide guidance
(2) STARC and RSC chaplains will ensure the
availability of appropriate chaplain mobilization plans and SOPs
for all levels of the command. These documents will be provided
to the CONUSA chaplains.
(3) Local chaplain plans and SOPs should address as a
minimum the following items:
(a) Chaplaincy technical chain.
(b) Plans to provide an adequate faith-mix to
ensure appropriate denominational coverage.