c. Totals are provided on Non-Selected IRR Personnel for each mobilization station.
Figure 2-8. Roster of Non-Selected IRR Personnel (DCSPER 472-12)
8. Roster of Assigned IMA Personnel (DCSPER 472-13).
a. This report (Figure 2-9) reflects Individual Mobilization Augmentees (IMA)
participants who have been issued orders to a mobilization station for a specific unit
b. The report is provided to the mobilization station in two sections:
(1) Section I - Aligned IMAs.
(2) Section II - Non-Aligned IMAs.
c. Non-Aligned IMA personnel usually results from the following:
(1) Requirements identified for fill by IMA personnel are not received.
(2) MTOE/MOBTDA is not as current as the VTAADS or vice versa.
(3) Unit is not listed in FORSCOM's Mobilization Troop Basis Stationing
d. Even though IMA personnel may be non-aligned, they possess a valid order
assigning them to a specific assignment at a mobilization station.
e. The report is sequenced by Mobilization Station, UIC, and PSSI/PMOS.