f. Totals are provided on IMA personnel for each station.
Figure 2-9. Roster of Assigned IMA Personnel.
PART C - CROSS LEVELING
1. The FORSCOM Staff Chaplain is authorized to cross-level chaplains.
2. The MS chaplains are authorized to utilize, reassign and cross-level chaplains at their
mob station to meet the priorities and requirements of the Chief of Chaplains and Mob
3. The CONUSA chaplains are authorized to reassign and cross- level chaplains in their
area of command to meet the priorities of the Chief of Chaplains.
deployment are listed in Appendix 3, AMOPS, Vol III, Annex B.
5. It is important that chaplains be utilized to maximum extent possible. To do this, it is
important to take into consideration the number of families that will be arriving without
authorizations. This will happen at both the training centers and deploying stations.
Therefore, proper utilization of retired chaplains will allow other assets to be available.
6. The cross-leveling of chaplains will be on an as needed basis. Unit integrity will be
maintained when possible. If mobilization planning is done correctly, the MS chaplain
and CONUSA chaplain will know in advance the shortfalls and cross-leveling
The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson.
There is only one correct answer for each item. When you have completed the exercise,