applications and advising family members of assistance and
services available from military installations and other Federal,
State, county, and civilian agencies. Assistance will be
provided by referring individuals to the American Red Cross
chapters in their communities, or through the Navy Relief Society
and/or Air Force Aid Society at Navy and Air Force installations.
STARCs will also provide CHAMPUS counseling when there is a need
to supplement installation capabilities.
APPENDIX 4 (FAMILY ASSISTANCE) TO ANNEX E (PERSONNEL) TO
e. RESERVE SUPPORT COMMAND (RSC).
(1) Will establish liaison with STARC in the states in
which their units are located.
(2) Secure STARC family support plan(s) and make
distribution to subordinate elements down to company level.
(1) Ensure STARCs have a family assistance plan.
(2) Assist STARC with developing/refining family
assistance plan, if required.
(3) Ensure STARC disseminates their family assistance
plan(s) to NG, USAR (RSC), installations and the other
services in their area of responsibility.
TAB A. ID Card and DEERS enrollment.
TAB A (ID CARD AND DEERS ENROLLMENT) TO APPENDIX 4 (FAMILY
1. PURPOSE. To ensure that Reserve Component members' family
members have identification at mobilization that will give them