a. In time of mobilization, the mobilization station chaplain will need to have
adequate staff to do the following:
(1) Perform cross-leveling responsibilities.
(2) Provide religious support to soldier families.
(3) Augment religious support soldier training for deployment.
(4) Train-up RC UMTs.
b. It is important that the UMTs assigned to units preparing to deploy, have
primary responsibility for providing religious support to the soldiers' training and
training for mobilization themselves.
The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson.
There is only one correct answer for each item. When you have completed the exercise,
check your answers with the answer key that follows. If you answer any item incorrectly,
study again that part of the lesson, which contains the portion involved.
: As a Chaplain Mobilization Planner brief your subordinate UMTs the
procedures of how to identify deployable chaplain assets and shortfalls, and how to
determine redistribution and cross-leveling of personnel during mobilization.
1. Enlisted personnel that must graduate from an MOS-producing course before being
2. During mobilization, you know that chaplain candidates are
a. Assigned by DA, MILPERCEN.
b. Assigned by CONUSA, MILPERCEN.
c. Considered mobilization assets.
d. Not mobilization assets.