d. Department of Transportation.
(1) Develops programs to meet essential military and civil needs.
(2) Controls priorities and allocates transportation resources.
e. Department of Energy.
(1) Assures supply of all forms of energy.
(2) Accelerates nuclear weapons deliveries to DoD.
f. Selective Service System.
(1) Expands Selective Service System.
(2) Issues induction orders to satisfy manpower requirements.
g. Department of State.
(1) Formulates and executes political strategy.
(2) Administers overseas noncombatant emergency evacuation.
h. Department of Justice.
(1) Controls aliens and their property in the US.
(2) Assumes jurisdiction of violations of Selective Service Act.
i. Department of Health and Human Services.
(1) Develops plans to mobilize health care industry.
(2) Assists noncombatants evacuated from overseas.
j. General Services Administration.
(1) Administers government-wide ADP activities.
(2) Procures, maintains and disposes of strategic stockpile items.
a. Department of Defense.
(1) Directs development and execution of plans for national defense.
(2) Provides guidance and tasking for MOB planning.
(3) Reviews standby legislation.