(7) Coordinates deployment changes with theater commander and
(1) Plans, prepares for, controls and manages FORSCOM MOB missions.
(2) Approves all STARC and USARC MOB plans.
3) Commands USARC and readiness groups.
(4) Assumes command of STARC, when mobilized.
(5) Supervises and executes wartime asset redistribution.
(6) Validates GOCOM for deployment.
(7) Exercises OPCON over MS for MOB planning and execution.
(8) Executes LDC, MSCD, and MACA plans.
a. Active Force
b. Active Guard/Reserve (AGR)
c. ARNG & USAR Troop Program Units (TPU)
d. Chaplain Detachments
g. MEDCOM Crisis Response Team
The following items will test your knowledge of the material covered in this lesson.
There is only one correct answer for each item. When you have completed the exercise,
check your answers with the answer key that follows. If you answer any item incorrectly,
study again that part of the lesson, which contains the portion involved.