Figure 2-5. Reporting Schedule of Mobilizing Personnel (DCSPER 472-05)
(Summary of all MOB Stations).
6. Non-Aligned USAR Personnel (DCSPER 472-10) and Non-Aligned NG Personnel
a. The Non-Aligned USAR Personnel (Figure 2-6) report reflects USAR unit
members who do not match a requirement on the Vertical Army Authorization
Document System (VTAADS) for their specific unit of assignment.
b. Non-alignment usually results from the following reasons:
(1) Unit member does not match a valid requirement for unit of assignment.
(2) Incorrect data (PMOS/DMOS) is entered in SIDPERS USAR or SIDPERS
(3) A unit's MTOE/TDA is not as current as VTAADS or vice versa.
(4) Unit personnel data is received by ARPERCEN; however, VTAADS
reflecting authorizations for a unit is not.
(5) Unit is not listed in FORSCOM's Mobilization Troop Basis Stationing
c. The report is sequenced by Mobilization Station, UIC, and DSSI/DMOS.
d. Totals are provided on non-aligned personnel.